Smart Strategic Action improves strategy, focus, speed, and engagement. The GEO System™ achieves this with A-to-Z principles, processes, and tools.
Origins of The GEO System™
Over a decade ago, I saw the handwriting on the wall. Strategic thinking, planning, and action based on the assumption of stable conditions and linear change were obsolete.
This was the central premise of Winning In FastTime®, the highly-acclaimed book I co-authored with John Warden, architect of the Desert Storm strategy. At the heart of that strategy was the most successful air campaign in history.
The book has a simple message. New circumstances require new mindsets. These three are absolutely essential: Think Strategically, Focus Sharply, Move quickly.
With these mindsets as the foundation, my firm, GEO Group, began the development of The GEO System™. It is an innovative approach to shaping smart solutions and accelerating superior results. Because it is fast, simple, and highly effective, it consistently delivers better results than traditional methods.
Watch the 2-minute video below for an overview.
Why The System Is Unique
The GEO System™ is comprehensive with A-to-Z principles, processes, and tools. It is unique because it integrates:
- A seamless action architecture for thinking, planning, and acting collectively
- Customized online collaboration tools and expertly facilitated virtual processes
- Real-time leadership development using knowledge bytes and action learning
This comprehensive, integrated approach separates The GEO System™ from the competition. It is a powerful, proven way to meet the four challenges of the New Normal — strategy, focus, speed, and engagement. The intensity and pervasiveness of these challenges are reflected in following statistics:
- Over 80% of organizations fail to execute their strategies effectively; CEOs from 40 countries rate “Execution” as their #1 concern.
- 67% of leaders say capabilities don’t fully support their strategy; 52% are not confident in their company’s strategy.
- 90% of senior leaders agree that speed is critical to success, but only 40% say that they are moving fast enough.
- 50% lower operating profit is the result when organizations are outpaced by their competitors.
- Only 33% of employees are engaged in their job and 51% are looking for a new job.
What Our Clients Say
The performance power of The GEO System™ is reflected in the benefits our clients have identified.
Work in New Ways
“This process has changed the way I work…my attitude, my perspective, and my behaviors.” — Mike Roberts, Former President, McDonald’s Corporation
Build Better Plans
“In my 21 years in HP / Agilent, this the best business plan I’ve ever seen rolled out.” — Glenn May, Former SPG Corporate Account Manager, Agilent Technologies
Meet Aggressive Goals
“I am truly amazed by how much we accomplished in how little time. We met some very aggressive goals.” — Hardy Wentz, Former Sales Initiative Leader, Weyerhaeuser Canada
Accelerate Critical Decisions
“The online sessions accelerated our critical R&D decisions and significantly reduced our time to market.” — Barney Saunders, Former VP of Bio-Research Solutions, Agilent Technologies
Virtually Engage Stakeholders
“The System was a fast, efficient way to virtually engage more stakeholders in critical conversations.” — Phil Leupold, Regional General Manager, Weyerhaeuser Corporation
Transform Your Business.
“The System helped us transform a near extinct business into a highly profitable sale in 36 months!” — Cliff Tompkins, Founder, Prepaid Concepts Corporation
What Can We Do for You?
By applying The GEO System™ in your team or organization, you can ensure:
- Smart strategic thinking without wasting time
- Sharply focused planning that leverages resources
- Rapid implementation and fast course corrections
- Broader, deeper engagement and commitment
One caveat. To achieve optimal results, we customize the System’s processes and tools. So, we need to understand your current situation. As a first step, consider these questions:
- What are your top challenges and opportunities?
- What are some potential costs of delay in meeting them?
- What are some potential benefits of faster results in meeting them?
If you’d like to learn more, Let’s Connect.